Drive through the Noosa Country including Cooroy, Pomona and Kin KIn to Rainbow Beach to view the incredible rainbow sands and the breath-taking Carlo Sand Blow known for its unique ‘moonscape’ sand mass.
Rainbow Beach is nestled between Fraser Island, Great Sandy National Park and the expansive Pacific Ocean. Here you will discover an adventure playground with striking natural beauty, including Carlo Sand Blow, the coloured sands and Double Island Point.
A visit to the Carlo Sand Blow is a must. The scenery from the top is just stunning with views of Double Island Point, Tin Can Bay and the coloured sands. Walk south from the surf club along the beach at least 2 kilometres to the start of the towering cliffs of coloured sand, preferably at low tide. The colours will amaze you.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the unique wildlife including Kangaroos, Dingoes and Koalas.
6 Hours Approx.
9.00am - 3.00pm
Adult - $139
Child (under 12) - $76
What to Bring:
Hat, sun cream, swimming togs, walking shoes and towel
Pick Up Locations:
Direct pickup from your accommodation
· Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
· Failure to arrive will incur 100% of fare.
· Beyond Noosa Tours reserve the right to operate substitute vehicles.
· Credit card surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
· Beyond Noosa Tours reserve the right to amend tour timings & itinerary without prior notification.
· All tours require minimum numbers to operate.
· All passengers must comply with strict Health & Safety guidelines.
· Beyond Noosa Tours directors, management and employees shall not be responsible or liable for death, injury or illness to any person, or loss of or damage to any property due to that persons own negligence.
· If a customer is sick or makes a similar mess within the vehicle which is their own fault a $100 cleaning fee will be charged.