Drive through the historic Noosa Country including Eumundi, Cooroy, Pomona, Cooran, Kin Kin, Boreen Point and Mt Tinbeerwah and explore a collection of historical towns and accessible mountain lookouts with amazing coastal and hinterland views.
Experience Noosa’s beautiful hinterland and country areas, discovering friendly townships, scenic views, local pubs and so much more. Keep an eye out for the spectacular wildlife including Koalas, Kangaroos, Dingoes.
Stop at the famous Kin Kin General Store for a wonderful coffee experience.
Sit back and relax and enjoy the atmosphere of Boreen Point historical hotel while having an enjoyable lunch.
Take a short leisurely stroll along the paved footpath up Mt Tinbeerwah and experience spectacular panoramic 360 degree views over Noosa Hinterland and the Pacific Ocean.
6 Hours Approx.
9:00am - 3:00pm
Adult - $119
Child (under 12) - $69
Morning Tea & Lunch
Pick Up Locations:
Direct pickup from your accommodation
· Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
· Failure to arrive will incur 100% of fare.
· Beyond Noosa Tours reserve the right to operate substitute vehicles.
· Credit card surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
· Beyond Noosa Tours reserve the right to amend tour timings & itinerary without prior notification.
· All tours require minimum numbers to operate.
· All passengers must comply with strict Health & Safety guidelines.
· Beyond Noosa Tours directors, management and employees shall not be responsible or liable for death, injury or illness to any person, or loss of or damage to any property due to that persons own negligence.
· If a customer is sick or makes a similar mess within the vehicle which is their own fault a $100 cleaning fee will be charged.